Pause the Music Player at the bottome of the page to hear the sound on this video.
Talmadge was so funny with the broken earphones. He first started singing as if he could hear music out of them and then he decided to see where a tire gauge and phone charger could go on his face. He does this a lot to test his boundaries. If I notice he is doing something that he shouldn't do I try to tell him what he can do instead. My favorite part of this video is the kiss he blows at the end. He is so much fun!! Did you notice his snow boots? He loves wearing them around the house. I guess it gets him excited to go play in the snow. What a cutie pie!!
1 comment:
You're right he is a cutie. I love the video.
Love You All Mom
Post a Comment