Sam Memmott tagged me.
5 Things I was doing 10 years ago
1. I was a nanny for an awesome family in Virginia
2. Swimming everyday
3. Bike riding on the awesome trails of Northern Virginia
4. Working out like no other (I loved my abs and glutes class)
5. Rock climbing along the Potomac
5 Things on my "to do" list
1. Pack for out little weekend get away
2. Take a shower
3. Finish cleaning the house
4. Call a few friends to make weekend arrangements
5. Go to the credit union
5 Places I've lived
1. California
2. Las Vegas
3. Virginia
4. Italy
5. Utah
5 Bad Habits
1. Procrastinating
2. Staying up late
3. Perfectionist
4. Doing too many things at once
5. Returning phone calls...I'm terrible at this...I'm a better e-mailer
5 Things I would do if I were a billionaire
1. Invest in some investment properties
2. Purchase a house on at least .5 acres of land
3. Hire a cook
4. Travel
5. Never show that I had money...live "normal"
5 Favorite foods/snacks
1. Fruit
2. Twix
3. Ice Cream
4. Mexican
5. Twizzlers
5 People I'm tagging
1. Maaret
2. Katie
3. Shannon
4. Valeria
5. Alea
No comments:
Post a Comment