For some reason I am not able to view any of the recent photos posted on your Blog accept the one of Talmadge and Mia on the floor the Christmas posting. I got a prompt about entering a user name and password for Pocket Book Pictures or joining. I'll keep trying. Maybe it's just a bad time to view the photos.
2 comments:
For some reason I am not able to view any of the recent photos posted on your Blog accept the one of Talmadge and Mia on the floor the Christmas posting. I got a prompt about entering a user name and password for Pocket Book Pictures or joining. I'll keep trying. Maybe it's just a bad time to view the photos.
Love Boop
I love Talmadge's cowboy costume. The horse was really fun. It looked like Talmadge had a super happy time.
Love Mom Boop
Post a Comment