Friday, November 13, 2009
California
This summer, Cameron had one week between fall and summer classes so we decided, at last minute, to visit Cameron's brother in San Diego and have a little vacation. It was a jam packed week but so much fun. It was especially fun visiting Johnny and Mandy and their cute family. They are such a fun family! Thanks again for allowing us to stay with you guys. You were great hosts and we had a blast. We hated to leave!
Sea World was so fun. It is small enough that we could walk all over the park without Talmadge getting too tired but big enough to have a variety of attractions.
La Jolla Beach was a blast! We got there just before the high tide came in. There were tons of sea creatures along with the hugest star fish I had ever seen. The kids had so much fun finding hermit crabs and sticking their fingers in the sea animates.
We were able to see the San Diego Temple. It is so beautiful!! I wish we had had time to go inside especially since Johnny and Mandy offered to watch the kids one night if we wanted to go.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
It looks like you had so much fun. I am so glad you got to have that little vacation. Love Mom
What a bute blog Tammy, SO much nicer than mine, you'll have to give me some tips, I am so technologically-challenged. Your trip to CA looked great, I'm glad you got to do such a fun family trip. We miss you guys, we need to get together soon!!!
Post a Comment