
This summer started out with a fun visit from my mom. It had been about 2 years since I got to see her face to face so it was wonderful to spend a full week with her. We were able to show her the Gateway Mall since she hasn't been there before. She especially enjoyed the ground fountain
synchronized with music. She has always been a music lover so it was fun to see her enjoy the show. We were able to visit family and friends while she was here. A lot of them I hardly ever see so it was really nice to visit with them. Most importantly we were able to enjoy her company. I love you Mom and sure wish the miles weren't so many between us. I can't wait until your next visit next year!!
1 comment:
Thank you for such a nice tribute. I sure enjoyed visiting you. I too am looking forward to my next visit. I love you all so very much.
Post a Comment