I love this time of the year when I get a chance to really think about the things that I'm so grateful for.
- I'm so grateful for my family. They bring me so much happiness and joy. They make each day beautiful!
- I'm grateful for work. Even though times are difficult in this economy and jobs can be hard to find, I'm grateful we haven't been too badly effected.
- I'm grateful for good health.
- I'm grateful for my freedom.
- I'm grateful for my faith and the help and strength it is in my life.
- I'm grateful for so many great friends that have touched my life for good.
Happy Thanksgiving!!
3 comments:
Thanks for sharing what you are thankful for. I love you and I'm thankful for you and your sweet spirit and for your awesome little family.
Love Always Mom Boop
I'm so glad you are getting caught up on your blog. We have missed catching up with you and your cute little family. hoepfully we can see you all soon.
Happy holidays :)
Post a Comment