Saturday, May 21, 2011

Eight Years With Eternity To Go

Tomorrow, I will have been married to my best friend in the world for 8 years. It was been great. Sure we have had our ups and downs but when I look back I can't help to think about our wonderful experiences we've had. The top 3 experiences that come to mind are: both receiving our bachelor's degrees, bring 2 beautiful babies into this world with one on the way, and going back to our mission country (Italy). I love Cameron so much! He helps me to be a better person. He is so patient with me and such a wonderful dad. I truly couldn't ask for a better husband. I love you Cameron!!

2 comments:

Valeria said...

Happy Anniversary!!!! You are a wonderful couple. Love you guys!!!!

Betty's Reflections said...

I'm so glad you have been married 8 years. You are a wonderful couple. I love that you have such a strong and loving relationship. Love you both oodles!