

After the first snow fall of the season (12/01/07), Talmadge wanted to go play in the snow. He kept saying, "I want play in snow" so we went outside to play. The top picture is of him waiting for me to take him outside after he had me put his hat and gloves on. The bottom picture is him with our snowman we so elegantly made. Talmadge loved playing in the snow. His favorite thing to do was "hit" the snowman. He kept saying "hit snowman" and would hit the snowman. He saw me patting snow on the snowman so he thought I was hitting the snowman. Besides hitting the snowman, Talmadge enjoyed eating the snow as you can clearly see in this picture. No matter how many times I ask him not to eat the snow it is just too much fun to do. It must have a pretty good flavor.
1 comment:
Talmadge is SO cute. Looks like he was really having fun. I can tell he is loved very much. I love you all Tammy, Cameron and Talmadge.
Love Mom
Post a Comment