Friday, April 25, 2008

Hogle Zoo


For my 30th birthday...yes I'm now officially 30, I just wanted to spend a day with my 2 favorite guys (Cameron & Talmdage). Since Cameron is gone so much with work and school it was a perfect gift. I decided that a day at the zoo would be so much fun. Talmadge just loves animals and had a blast! When we stopped for a minute to eat a bite for lunch, Talmadge just couldn't sit still. He wanted to keep looking at all the animals. He was so much fun! We kind-of built it up for him since we kept telling him that we were going to go to the zoo. So everyday before we went, Talmadge kept asking if we were going to go to the zoo. Talmadge loved it so much that for a few day after we went he kept telling us that he wanted to go back. In fact he told me the other day that he wants to go to the zoo with Jackson so will have to plan a day. What a fun birthday celebration!!

5 comments:

.:shannon:. said...

Aaahhhh! I'm so jealous! I love the zoo! I haven't been there in so long! I'm glad you guys had fun!

.:sommersclan:. said...

Tammy that slide show is so cute. Hopefully we can find a day for Jackson and Talmadge to go to the zoo. I am so grateful that Jackson and Talmadge are such good friends. It is so much fun to have them be excited to play together. So thank you for raising such a sweet boy, you are a great mom!!!

.:sommersclan:. said...

Oh and by the way I forgot to tell you that I tagged you. To find the tag on my blog it is on the side right under Jackson

Betty's Reflections said...

Love Love Love these pics from your zoo trip. The slide show is very cute.
Love you all, Mom

Jerry and Maaret said...

what a great birthday :) I have to think of something good for my 30th this year, too... can you believe we're soooo old? When did that happen???