I was tagged by my sister-in-law Katie.
4 Things I was doing 10 years ago:
*Living in Northern Virginia while being a nanny for the Jacobiks (the best family I could imagine working for).
*Biking and running on outdoor trails with Alea and Shawn.
*Really discovering who I was.
*Soaking up the sun for 2 weeks on the beach in Rhode Island.
4 Things I'm Doing This Year:
*Visiting Shari and Brady in Washington State.
*Going to Yellowstone.
*Getting Cameron through one more year of school.
*Watching Talmadge grow up way too fast.
4 Shows I Like:
*Bones
*Oprah's Big Give (I hope they do another season!)
*Super Why (this is such an awesome PBS kid's show)
*Just about anything on the Discovery Channel
4 Biggest Joys at this Moment:
*Married to the best husband I could possibly imagine having...how did I get so lucky?
*Having a wonderful little boy who is the light of my life.
*Being able to work from home so I can spend more time with Talmadge.
*Having amazing friends and family.
I Tag:
*My Mom
*The Ingram Family
*Shari & Brady
*The Memmott Family
2 comments:
Tammy I am not sure how to tag people. I thought I would write the following to you. Maybe you could let me know how to tag others.
Ten years ago I was
(1) helping a quadriplegic friend with his Mass Media Classes at Washburn University in Topeka, Kansas.
(2) going to Bryan, Jeremy, Heather and Kevin's music concerts and I was taking them to various activities.
(3) scrapbooking family albums.
(4) enjoying date nights with Jess.
This year I am
(1) working as an Instructional Assistant at Ravenwood Elementary teaching special needs students.
(2) rediscovering myself in many ways at sixty years young.
(3)Enjoy walking and going to the local community center for exercise.
(4)Still relishing date nights with Jess.
The four shows I like are;
*"The Biggest Loser",
*"Ten Years Younger",
*"Designed to Sell" and lots of HGTV Programs
*"Judge Judy".
Four of my biggest joys at this time are;
*loving my family (hubby, children, grandchildren),
*enjoying nature/appreciating the Earth,
*working with the special children and Ravenwood staff
*building/mantaining friendships.
Love Mom
Tammy,
I don't know what I am doing.
But, thanks again for coming to visit. Hopefully no one will get sick!
love ya
Post a Comment