Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Tag...From A While Ago

I was looking at some old blogs of one of my friends Julie, when I realized that she tagged be back in February. Sorry Julie that it took me so long to respond...5 months...Yikes!

2 NAMES I GO BY:

1. Mom
2. Honey

2 THINGS I"M WEARING RIGHT NOW

1. Tight Shorts because I'm not quite big enough for many maternity clothes
2. Tennis Shoes

2 OF MY FAVORITE THINGS TO DO

1. Clean my ears...I know that sounds weird but I just hate having dirty ears
2. Doing things outside

2 THINGS I WANT BADLY AT THIS MOMENT

1. Gum
2. Glass of Ice Cold Water

2 Pets I have or had

1. Dog named Cody (had as a child)
2. Fearless Cat Bootie (had as a child)

2 THINGS I DID LAST NIGHT

1. Went to Target to look at bike trailers (they had one on sale)
2. Met Cameron for dinner at Pizza Hut

2 THINGS I ATE TODAY

1. Grapes
2. Cheese Sandwich

2 PEOPLE I LAST TALKED TO

1. Cameron
2. Talmadge...trying to get him to go to sleep

2 LONGEST CAR RIDES

1. Driving from Utah to Washington D.C. to explore the East Coast and have a change in my life
2. Driving to Kansas to visit my mom

2 FAVORITE HOLIDAYS

1. 4th of July
2. Christmas

2 FAVORITE BEVERAGES

1. Water
2. Smoothies

2 comments:

Jerry and Maaret said...

tags are always fun because it seems i always learn something about someone that I didn't know... but I stink at doing them myself.

Memmotts said...

Don't feel bad.. I still haven't done that TAG from you. I have it written down but I never get to finishing it so I can blog it...