Here is the latest picture of Mia. She sure is growing. She now weighs 2lbs 4oz. The top picture is her profile picture and the bottom is a picture of her spine and her heartbeats (158 bpm). Her thigh bone was measuring long so the doctor said she looks like she is going to be a tall girl. She really doesn't have a chance to be short with a 6'3" dad and 5'9" mom. I just really hope she is not super tall. Growing up I never really liked being taller than my friends. Now, I like my height but I wouldn't want to be taller. Another exciting thing that is going on with the pregnancy is the fact that we are now down to double digits on our countdown. Yippee!! I've started making appointments for every 3 weeks instead of 4 weeks...I can't believe that we are so close! Mia sure seems to move a lot more than Talmadge did while in the womb. When I look back I was working while I was pregnant with Talmadge and sat down most of the day so he probably slept most of day. Now I'm chasing after an active toddler and feel lucky if I get a moment to sit and relax. We can't wait for her to come. Talmadge thinks he has a baby growing in his tummy too...maybe that is where we will get the boy baby. Before we knew we were having a girl I would ask Talmadge if he wanted a baby brother or sister and he told me he wanted both. He just cracks me!!Thursday, August 28, 2008
She's Growing!
Here is the latest picture of Mia. She sure is growing. She now weighs 2lbs 4oz. The top picture is her profile picture and the bottom is a picture of her spine and her heartbeats (158 bpm). Her thigh bone was measuring long so the doctor said she looks like she is going to be a tall girl. She really doesn't have a chance to be short with a 6'3" dad and 5'9" mom. I just really hope she is not super tall. Growing up I never really liked being taller than my friends. Now, I like my height but I wouldn't want to be taller. Another exciting thing that is going on with the pregnancy is the fact that we are now down to double digits on our countdown. Yippee!! I've started making appointments for every 3 weeks instead of 4 weeks...I can't believe that we are so close! Mia sure seems to move a lot more than Talmadge did while in the womb. When I look back I was working while I was pregnant with Talmadge and sat down most of the day so he probably slept most of day. Now I'm chasing after an active toddler and feel lucky if I get a moment to sit and relax. We can't wait for her to come. Talmadge thinks he has a baby growing in his tummy too...maybe that is where we will get the boy baby. Before we knew we were having a girl I would ask Talmadge if he wanted a baby brother or sister and he told me he wanted both. He just cracks me!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
The profile ultrasound is so clear. I love it. I remember the ultrasounds I rec'd with Heather and Kevin. I had to guess as to what was what, who was who. They have come a long way in developing good ultrasound photos. Thanks so much for sharing. Mia is adorable.
Love and miss you oodles, Boop
Hi guys!
How exciting!!!!! She sre looks like she is growing.... Well I am trying to come to Utah on Nove 15 th weekend. I'll be in Cal the week before that that I am hoping to make a stop over. I tried to get ahold of Kris but have not been able to...Is she home? Do you think the 15th of Nov would work for her and John? And you guys ofcourse...maybe if I am lucky, I can catch baby Mia :-) That would be fun! Let me know when you get a chance... Love ya!
Mia looks like a perfect little girl! I'm so excited for you guys. I wish I was there to throw you a baby shower!
Post a Comment