Monday, October 27, 2008

Happy 29th!!




Happy Birthday Sweetheart!! The 17th was Cameron's birthday which I asked him to get off since I wanted to spend a day with him. He was lucky enough to have the entire day off which is rare especially for a Friday. I originally wanted to go spend the night at a nice hotel then spend the entire day celebrating but when I found out how expensive a "one-night-stand" would cost, I passed. Instead we spent the morning with Talmadge and I cooked Cameron bacon and eggs for breakfast; his favorite. Cameron's mom volunteered to watch Talmadge (thanks again Kris) while we spent the day looking a cars. We really wanted to get a new car before the snow started to fly this winter since Cameron's car really doesn't do well in the snow. Plus he has been having a lot of problems with the car lately and we figured it would cost more to fix it than it was worth. We were lucky and found the car Cameron really wanted to get, a Subaru Legacy GT. This car was just like his other Subaru but 2 years newer and a model better. Cameron really like Subaru for their all wheel drive and comfort. When we found the car I told him happy birthday but he quickly told me that it wasn't a birthday gift that the car is more for me since it will be safe to drive in the winter. I know that he will let me use the car when the weather is bad but its just fun to watch him get excited when he gets in the car. It is a fun car for him. Happy Birthday!!




4 comments:

Jerry and Maaret said...

awww.... happy birthday! Too bad the hotels were too pricey- that would have been fun :)

Betty's Reflections said...

Sounds like Cameron had a nice birthday and a great gift. I'm glad he had an enjoyable day.

Love Boop

Valeria said...

ohh Happy B-day! I forgot it once again....I am getting so busy with work. :-(

You are right hotels are pricey... You need to let me know next time..I have a bunch of preferred rates through EY.

Can't wait to see you guys in a couple of weeks

Memmotts said...

Happy Birthday Cam. Sorry we missed you guys while we were in Utah. We will have to get together next time. hopefully we can stay longer.