Monday, October 27, 2008
Pumpkin Patch
Today we went to the pumpkin patch with Grandma Sommers, Katie, and Jackson. It was so much fun!! We took a hayride out to pick out our pumpkins. Since we had a little girl on our ride who wanted a cute, little, baby pumpkin we rode over to another patch that had smaller pumpkins that were perfect for her. While the driver was out picking a pumpkin for her, he was nice enough to get a small pumpkin for each of the small children. After the hayride we went out to the courtyard to feed and admire the animals in the petting area. Talmadge still gets nervous around the animals so he had me feed them but he enjoyed watching them from a distance. After a ride on the animal train, Talmadge bolted for the slides. Of course he wanted to go down the biggest and steepest slide first. Since it was so big I decided to go down the slide with him. I got more nervous going down that slide then he did (screaming all the way down)!! Talmadge enjoyed jumping in the inflated pumpkin, climbing on huge tires, see-sawing with his best bud Jackson, and going down all the fun slides. I highly recommend Black Island Farm in Syracuse. They even have $2 off coupons online.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm glad you all had a good time. Please say hello to Grandma Sommers for me.
Love Boop
Post a Comment