We wanted to leave at 5am but Cameron knew I was tired so he let me sleep in a bit and we got on the road at about 6:30am. This actually was just fine because we made great timing and made it to Shari's in time for dinner. Talmadge did an awesome job in the car. I sat next to him the entire time while we read books, played games, and watched "Brother Bear"...Talmadge's new favorite movie. The only time Talmadge got upset was when I fell asleep but then, I was told, he fell asleep right after. We stopped at a place called Horseshoe Bend, ID for lunch. There they had a fun little park to play at. Talmadge was more interested in playing than eating...of course but that is fine because he was able to stretch for a bit. His favorite toy was a horse on a big metal spring. He thought that was the greatest! When we got to Shari's house, she was just finishing up a hair cut so we got settled in while we waited. As soon as she was done we received the grand tour of the house since we hadn't seen the house before. They built a new house and we haven't had a chance to get up to WA before now. Their house was beautiful. Shari did a great job decorating. Cameron kept saying, "it would be nice to have a place like this". We would love to get out of an apartment, especially with a little one on the way but if not right now, someday.
1 comment:
wow Tammy it looked like you guys had a lot of fun. Talmadge seriously is one of the funniest kids that I know. I am so glad that we live so close so that I can hear him say all of his funny things. And by the way I think that his little cast is so cute:-)
Post a Comment