Talmadge and Jairden relaxing while watching a movie
WSU cougar statue
We started the day at Chipman & Taylor's car show. It was fun to see the locals with their show cars. Even though they didn't have Cameron's '67 GTO, it was fun to see all the other cars. They even had a VW Passat that was an all electric car. I thought that was a pretty cool car even though you couldn't go on road trips with it since it could only go about 70 miles before needing another charge. In the afternoon we relaxed and Shannon got a great picture of Talmadge and Jairden on Brady and Shari's bed while watching a movie. They had to cover themselves up while they were on the bed. Too cute! For dinner we had a BBQ inside since it was sprinkling outside here and there. Finally it cleared up and we went on a walk along a river that has a beautiful path. Then he went and had some ice cream at a little shop called "Licks".
2 comments:
awww...I wish you guys were still here!!! :( I'm sad that my lil guy got hurt too!! I'll see ya'll soon though...I think I'm gonna take some extra days when I come down too!! :) Love you all!
Thanks for blogging your Washington trip. I have loved looking at the pics and reading your comments. I really love the pic of the four lil guys walking hand in hand. So precious.
Love Mom
Post a Comment