Monday, October 27, 2008

Boo at the Zoo

On Saturday we went to the zoo for their "Boo at the Zoo" day. Wow was I surprised how busy it was when we got there!! I have never seen the zoo that packed. Luckily we didn't just go to the zoo for the tick-or-treating or it would have been no fun since there were a quite a few long lines to get a piece of candy. We went to dress up and see the animals. Talmadge could care less for the treats. He just wanted to see all the animals. He is such an animal lover!! Talmadge had a blast since he was able to dress up. If you ask him what he is and he will tell you that he is a horse. His outfit started out as a cowboy since that is what he wanted to be but now he is a horse. It was a beautiful day and such a blast!!

2 comments:

Jerry and Maaret said...

what an ADORABLE "horse"!!1 Sooo cute :) What a cool zoo you have!

Betty's Reflections said...

I'm glad they have a "Boo and the zoo". What a fun concept. I love Talmadge cowboy/horse outfit.

Love Boop