








Just wanted to let everyone know that we are EXPECTING!! The new bundle of joy is expected to arrive sometime around December 2nd. In Cameron's family, that is a busy time of the year so there is a chance that we might have the baby on some one's birthday unless it decides to come early, then we could have a Thanksgiving baby. We are really excited and can't wait! It will be really interesting to see how Talmadge shares his limelight. I think he will o.k. at first since he absolutely loves babies but once things settle he might have problems since he will start to realize the baby is here to stay and will be sharing the attention. Nevertheless, he will be a great big brother!!
4 comments:
Congrats again!! It was sooooo fun having you guys up here!! You need to come again!! See you in July!! I can't wait!! Give Talmadge hugs for me!!
Beijossssssss!
WAHOO!!!!! Congratulations!!! You'll be surprised at how well Talmadge will adjust, I think. I was so worried about how Maggie would do with baby August, but she took to it like a fish to water... Love the announcement pics!!! haha-clever!
Well we are so excited for you!! Dec is a good month. There are a lot of special people born in that month:-) Well I hope you are feeling good. And I am just so happy for your family.
I love how your announcement appears here on your blog. I love how it is displayed on my Digital Photo Keychain. What a fun way to be informed. Love you all. I'm sure Talmadge with be a terrific big bro. Love Always Mom
Post a Comment