


Today, Shari took us up on campus to their dairy. There we watched them make their famous "Cougar Gold". This cheese is cured for a year and then can last forever as long as it is not opened. It is pretty sharp cheese but really good. We then bought a can of Cougar Gold along with some cheese curds (which where were
delic), and ice cream...of course. Later that day we went up to Brady's work, Decagon and received a small tour. Decagon seems like a really relaxed place to work. They had daily potluck lunches, basketball games, and they even had a race car station that Cameron had fun with. We also had Shari give us haircuts.
Talmadge hated it. He was screaming but after awhile we were able to calm him down and distract him a bit. I guess we need to buzz his hair more often so he gets use to it. I didn't have any pictures from this day so I posted a few pictures of
Talmadge and
Jairden playing since they absolutely loved playing together. When
Talmadge would wake up, the first thing he would ask was, "where are my friends".
1 comment:
Talmadge looks older with his shorter hair cute. Shari did a great job with the cut. I am glad he loves to play with his cousins.
Love Mom
Post a Comment